Thank you for visiting our website. You may download our Privacy Notice here.
This Privacy Notice pertains to the following website: https//www.eurofinsclinicaltrialtesting.com
This site contains information concerning Eurofins and its affiliates that may be useful to our customers, employees, and shareholders as well as to the general public. Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, Eurofins makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information.
The site and the content are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind. Eurofins and its affiliates do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the content or the site itself, and we hereby disclaim any such expressed or implied warranties. Eurofins does not represent or warrant that the content of this site is free of viruses, worms or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Link to other websites
This site may provide links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third-party sites is not within Eurofins’ control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content thereon. Links to such third-party sites are not to be taken as an endorsement by Eurofins of the third-party site, or any products promoted, offered, or sold on the third-party site, nor that such sites are free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. We cannot and do not take responsibility for the collection or use of personal data from any third-party site. In addition, we will not accept responsibility for the accuracy or inaccuracy of third-party advertisements.
You may download material displayed on this website only for non-commercial and personal use and provided you respect and keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the content of this website including the text, images, audio, and video for either public or commercial use or communication, without prior written permission from Eurofins.
This Privacy Notice is to explain you how seriously we take your privacy. It will explain what type of information we take from each connection to Eurofins websites. By visiting any Eurofins Group website, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The information you leave when you visit a website
In general you can anonymously visit every Eurofins website. However:
- When you leave your personal details in a web form to ask a question, subscribe to a newsletter, download a resource, etc. we keep this information in order to keep good contact with you regarding current and future requests.
- When you connect to our websites, we track non-personal information like the connection path, time of the day, etc. for statistical reasons that will enable us to constantly improve our websites and hence our service to you. This information does not give us any personal information about you or your organization.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information we collect as stated above is used as follow:
- Your contact data are shared within any company of the Eurofins Group whenever needed to fulfil a service you requested.
- Your contact data might be shared with authorities whenever the Eurofins Group feels a need to protect itself.
- Your contact data will never be sold to third parties.
- Your contact data are strictly protected in the Group databases.
1. Data Controller Information
The entities in charge of the control of any information obtained through the web forms on https//www.eurofinsclinicalsupplies.com (referred hereinafter as the “Controller” or “Eurofins Clinical Trial Testing and Supplies” or “Eurofins” are:
Eurofins Central Laboratory LLC
2430 New Holland Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
Eurofins Pharma Bioanalytics Services LLC
15 Research Park Drive
St Charles, MO 63304
Eurofins Clinical Trial Supplies LLC
795 Horsham Road
Horsham, PA 19044
The companies in the Eurofins Central Laboratory global network, Eurofins Pharma Bioanalytics Services US, and Eurofins Clinical Trial Supplies LLC, jointly referred to as “Eurofins Clinical Trial Testing and Supplies”, respect the privacy of all users of its websites and ensures that the personal information received or provided by you through our web forms are treated as confidential.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which all personal data that Eurofins collects from you or that you provide to Eurofins, will be processed by Eurofins. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how Eurofins will treat it. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or if you want to lodge a request in relation to your personal information, please contact us through our website or you can reach our DPO at the following email address:
Attn. Global Data Privacy Officer
2. Types of information that Eurofins collects
The companies in the Eurofins Central Laboratory global network, Eurofins Pharma Bioanalytics Services US, and Eurofins Clinical Trial Supplies LLC, jointly referred to as “Eurofins Clinical Trial Testing and Supplies”, supports analytical sample testing, sample logistics, and data management activities in support of clinical trials on behalf of Drug Development companies or their representatives, referred hereinafter as the “Sponsor”.
Some of our web pages contain web forms requiring you to provide personal information so we can contact you to provide support to resolve your question. Only the personal information requested in the web forms should be given. Such personal information usually consists of:
Salutation, first name, last name, email address, company name, address, city, state, country.
3. Use of such information by Eurofins
We may use the information we collect through the web forms for the following purposes:
Contacting you in any means to:
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests (including quote requests, documentation requests), inquiries and applications;
- Create, administer, and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
- Giving you the possibility to attend seminars and trainings;
- Provide investor and customer services;
- Evaluate your interest in employment (including current or future job positions) and contact you regarding possible employment;
- Entering into a business relationship with you;
- Ensuring customers satisfaction through sending customers surveys;
- Being able to make your rights described below exercisable. We also may use personal information for additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection, if any.
4. Privacy Controls
Eurofins Clinical Trial Testing and Supplies operates under the understanding that the “Sponsor” or their representative obtains all appropriate stakeholder consent for the use of their data, personal or otherwise, solely for its intended purpose in the conduct of scientific research. Further, Eurofins Clinical Trial Testing and Supplies will only utilize data for the intended purposes it was collected for, and only where consent has been given.
In order to process your personal data, we rely on:
- our legitimate interests (not for sensitive data), being
- entering into a business relationship with you;
- the recruiting of candidates to fill in any of our present or future job vacancies within one of the companies of the Eurofins group;
- prevention of fraud.
- legal obligations; (regarding sensitive data, only legal obligations in the field of employment and social security law);
- contract performance, including the continuous improvement of the services provided under such contracts;
- the necessity for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- your consent.
From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you by email. You can manage your contact details and communication preferences in our Subscription Center, and you can always unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in such an email or by sending an email to email@example.com. We will process your unsubscribe request within 48 hours upon receipt.
5. Right to be Forgotten or Withdrawal Rights
You can withdraw your consent in full or in parts at any time via the Subscription Center link in marketing emails. You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in such an email, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your unsubscribe request within 48 hours upon receipt.
To exercise your Right to be Forgotten, please send an email to email@example.com. We will delete your records within 72 hours upon receipt.
6. Sharing of information
Further, irrespective of type of information, Eurofins Clinical Trial Testing and Supplies does not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors to third parties except as described below.
- to trusted businesses or persons to process your personal information for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- to service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- to companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Eurofins if we have a good reason to believe that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations;
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Eurofins, our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings;
- to third parties as part of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy, in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
7. Information transfer outside the European Union
Your personal data might be transferred outside the EU in case one of the recipients stated above is located outside the EU and only to countries for which:
- the European Commission has issued an adequacy decision (which guarantees that an adequate level of protection of personal data is offered in that country);
- appropriate safeguards have been provided, such as standard data protection clauses;
- it is required and approved by the” Sponsor” for the purposes of conducting the contracted activities in support of the clinical trial or project.
8. Your rights to personal data
You have the right to request the data controller for:
- access to your data;
- rectifying your data;
- the portability of the data you provided to us;
- objecting to the processing of your data;
- restricting the processing of your data; erasing your data.
You also have the right to complain to the relevant national data protection authority in case these rights are not complied with. An overview of the national data protection authorities is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080
9. Time limit for data storage
Your personal data will be stored for an unlimited period of time. You can manage your data and consent levels in our Subscription Center, and you can always unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in such an email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your unsubscribe request within 48 hours upon receipt. All data and consent information collected from web form submissions stored in Eurofins Clinical Trial Testing and Supplies Systems will be reviewed every three years to keep the data and consent information up to date.
10. Conditions for Cookies storage
Some of Eurofins websites store cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you and your preferences. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
Every time you visit our websites that collect cookies, you will be requested to either accept or decline to collect cookies. If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.